Personal credit simulation with bank.
A credit simulation does not commit to anything, the aim being to quickly find out about the possibility of making a loan. This article is devoted to the credit simulation offered by the Cream bank ” Consumers have their bank “.
- The ability to test different amounts and different monthly payments is a real asset. You can then compare with other credits, other financial organizations with the same basic information.
To get started and make an informed simulation, here is some information about this bank.
- Cream bank is a subsidiary of the supermarket company. It is a European bank with more than 4 million customers in France.
- Cream bank also offers payment cards.
Its online autonomous simulation system is very simple and fast. Here is the step-by-step procedure and in pictures.
Simply follow this tutorial and you will have, in a few minutes, made a simulation on Cream bank. You can do as many as you want, it’s free and without obligation.
Step 1: To start, go to the website of the agreement bank, in the personal credit tab (consumer loan).
Step 2: You have the choice between several projects, find the details below with the minimum and maximum amount for each type of project!
- New car loan: A custom loan to buy a new or used car less than 4 years old. Between $ 3,000 and $ 50,000
- Used car loan: A suitable loan for the purchase of a used vehicle over four years old. Between $ 3,000 and $ 21,500.
- Leisure Loan : A loan for you, a loan to please you, vacation, purchase of a TV, finalization of a marriage / PACS… From $ 3,000 to $ 21,500.
- Cash loan : You need to get out of a bad situation, an urgent situation, here is the credit you need. From $ 3,000 to $ 21,500.
- Work loan : A renovation or an extension has tickled you for some time, this range is made for you. Between $ 3,000 and $ 21,500
When you have chosen the type of loan you want, select it from the drop-down choice bar of the simulation tool. ( see image below
Selection of the type of bank agreement loan
Step 3 : To illustrate the example, we have selected a “ cash ” loan ( Consumer Credit ). Don’t worry, the principle is the same, you can always follow the guide.
Choose the amount you need, we select an amount of $ 18,000 ( see image below ) to continue the simulation. This is only for example, you can select the amount you want (within the limits of the type of credit). To choose an amount, drag the cursor along the amount bar with your mouse until you arrive at the desired amount. Then click on the pink ” SIMULATE ” button.
Selection of the simulation bank agreement credit amount
Step 4 : Tick the box ” are you a customer of the bank agreement ” only if you are a customer of the bank or wish to become one before taking out this loan.
You can now choose the duration of your monthly repayment. ( see image below ) You should know that the longer the term, the higher the cost of credit. For the example, we will choose a repayment term of 48 months (4 years).
Selection of the loan agreement loan repayment period
Step 5 : You have finished your simulation, you can now consult the details of this loan. On the right ( see image above ) you have the summary of your loan with the following information:
- amount requested
- The amount of monthly installments.
- Fixed APR
- The total amount due
- The annual fixed borrowing rate
- Application fee
You can modify the information entered at any time, the information will be recalculated simultaneously to allow you to see the difference.
Step 6 :
- If you are not satisfied with this loan or need time to think, you can close the page, you are not committed. (You can also make simulations on other credit sites).
- However, if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions of this loan, you can apply online by simply clicking on the red button ” I am applying online “.
- You will have two possibilities: Either to connect with your account, (If you are already a customer). Or make a simple request without being a customer.
- For this (second choice) you must click on “ next step ” in the “ new customer ” section. You will then have a form to complete, in five steps. Just follow the information, fill in the required fields and at the end of each step click on ” Next step “.